While not quite we had hoped, still these are fun. The framing on the video is a little off; it looks like I’m trying to hide my baldness by occassionally cutting it off. Nope, that’s what I get for not having someone behind the camera. They guitar and the bass were too low. they had to be goosed just a little. Some instinct told me to leave the crazy stuff going into the songs in. Someday that might be more interesting than the songs themselves. Let me know if you like them.
- Bartender Blues – James Taylor did a great job with this song. We do an interesting version; Mandolin, Voice, and Bass. That’s it. We did it the earliest in the day, when my voice is the lowest.
- Down in the River to Pray – Some duet work on a standard
- Shall We Gather at the River – Arranged this many years ago. Notice that Cata is laughing at me in the beginning. Hmmmm
- They’ll Know We Are Christians (English Version) – A song that Cata’s girls choir really liked when they were touring Romania. Includes a blurb about how I write songs.
- They’ll Know We Are Christians (Romanian Version) – I finally got the guitar down. Catalina was nervous knowing that her Romanian friends would know this version well.
- Winds of Change – A song I wrote about the grass being greener on the other side. Or is it? I like the verbals before the song